Offers allow you to have both your products and landing pages organized, and accessible to you while creating tasks.
To add a landing page as an Offer, please follow the steps below:
To follow along with this guide, open the Scalify app on a new tab and click on the Offers tab from the sidebar.
Or click on the button below👇
- Click on the Add Offer button in the top right corner
- On the Offer type drop-down on your left, select Website Page
- Enter the Page Name
- Enter a COGS (Cost of Goods Sold) that represents how much each delivery of this offer will cost you on average. This will be used to calculate your net profit on the Dashboard
- Select your landing page Domain from the drop-down or add a new domain if you don’t see yours
- Choose the URL match type: equals, contains or starts with. This will allow you to match multiple URLs.
- Enter your Landing Page URL or keyword you would like to match. You can also add multiple landing pages by clicking on the + sign on the right.
- Optional: On the left side of the page, add images from your device by clicking on the + sign or drag and drop them into the box to visually identify each landing page
- Optional: Enable the Conversion Tracking toggle to add the Thank You Page link or any other webpage the signifies the conversion for your business, then add the average monetary value of the conversion.
- Optional: Add a tag to label your landing page
- Click on Save.
About Conversion Tracking
Make sure your Google Analytics is both setup on your website and linked to Scalify so you can see your conversions accurately tracked on the dashboard
About Thank You Pages
Due to Google Analytic’s goal tracking limitations, Scalify uses its own tracking system.
In order to achieve this, each landing page should have its own unique Thank You page URL.